Contact Address：Building No. 8, Tianjin University, 92 Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin
2009.09-2014.06：Tianjin University, School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Ph.D.
2011.09-2013.09：University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Joint Ph.D.
2005.09-2009.06：Tianjin University, School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, B.S.
2021.06-present：Tianjin University, School of Marine Science and Technology, Associate Professor
2018.12-2021.05：Nanjing University, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Associate Research Fellow
2015.12-2018.11：Nanjing University, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Postdoctoral Associate Researcher
2014.07-2015.10：Jiangsu Changshun Group Co., LTD, Reserve Talents
1) Youth Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, Biomimetic design of metal–organic framework nanozymes with high selectivity for the detection of pesticides, Principal Investigator
2) Youth Project of Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, DNA-encoded synthesis of bimetallic nanomaterials and tuning their peroxidase-like activities, Principal Investigator
3) National Key R&D Program, Rational design of nanozymes, Key members
1. Xiaoli Liu#, Jiangjiexing Wu#*, Quanyi Liu, Sirong Li, Yihong Zhang, Quan Wang, Tong Li, Xueying An, Zijun Zhou, Ming Yang*, Hui Wei*. Synthesis temperature-regulated multi-enzyme-mimicking activities of ceria nanozymes. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2021, in press.
2. Jiangjiexing Wu, Hui Wei*. Efficient design strategies for nanozymes. Prog. Chem., 2021, 33: 42-51.(Highlighted as a Cover)
3. Jiangjiexing Wu#, Zhenzhen Wang#, Xin Jin, Shuo Zhang, Tong Li, Yihong Zhang, Hang Xing, Yang Yu, Huigang Zhang, Xinfa Gao*, Hui Wei*. Hammett relationship in oxidase-mimicking metal–organic frameworks revealed through a protein engineering inspired strategy. Adv. Mater., 2021, 33: 2005024.
4. Jiangjiexing Wu#, Yijun Yu#, Yuan Cheng#, Chaoqun Cheng, Yihong Zhang, Bo Jiang, Xiaozhi Zhao, Leiying Miao, Hui Wei*. Ligand-dependent activity engineering of glutathione peroxidase-mimicking MIL-47(V) metal–organic framework nanozyme for therapy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2021, 60: 1227-1234.(Highlighted in ChemistryViews and as an inside back Cover)
5. Yunyao Zhu#, Jiangjiexing Wu#, Lijun Han, Xiaoyu Wang, Wei Li, Hongchao Guo*, Hui Wei*. Nanozyme sensor arrays based on heteroatom-doped graphene for detecting pesticides. Anal. Chem., 2020, 92: 7444-7452.(Highlighted in ChemistryViews)
6. Jiangjiexing Wu, Xiaoyu Wang, Quan Wang, Zhangping Lou, Sirong Li, Yunyao Zhu, Li Qin, Hui Wei*. Nanomaterials with enzyme-like characteristics (nanozymes): next-generation artificial enzymes (II). Chem. Soc. Rev., 2019, 48: 1004-1079.(Highlighted as a Cover)
7. Jiangjiexing Wu, Sirong Li, Hui Wei*. Multifunctional nanozymes: enzyme-like catalytic activity combined with magnetism and surface Plasmon resonance. Nanoscale Horiz., 2018, 3: 367-382.
8. Jiangjiexing Wu, Kang Qin, Dan Yuan, Jun Tan, Li Qin, Xuejin Zhang, Hui Wei*. Rational design of Au@Pt multibranched nanostructures as bifunctional nanozymes. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2018, 10: 12954-12959.
9. Jiangjiexing Wu#, Sirong Li#, Hui Wei*. Integrated nanozymes: facile preparation and biomedical applications. Chem. Commun., 2018, 54: 6520-6530.
10. Jiangjiexing Wu, Li Huey Tan, Kevin Hwang, Hang Xing, Peiwen Wu, Wei Li*, Yi Lu*. DNA sequence-dependent morphological evolution of silver nanoparticles and their optical and hybridization properties. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2014, 136: 15195-15202.
11. Jiangjiexing Wu, Yan Fu, Zhenghua He, You Han, Lin Zheng, Jinli Zhang, Wei Li*. Growth mechanisms of fluorescent silver clusters regulated by polymorphic DNA templates: a DFT study. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2012, 116: 1655-1665.
2019 Nanoscale Horizons 2018 Outstanding Paper Awards
2016 Gordon F. Kirkbright Bursary Award
Community Board Member of Nanoscale Horizons