Call for Review Papers
Greetings from China-ASEAN Smart Ocean Center, School of Marine Science and Technology, Tianjin University!
On behalf of China-ASEAN Smart Ocean Center, we are delighted to invite you to submit review papers on Marine Education of ASEAN countries.
China-ASEAN Smart Ocean Center (CASOC) is an educational platform, which relies on the School of Marine Science and Technology in Tianjin University, co-operated with several excellent universities of ASEAN. The aim of this center is to share the marine educational resources, to strengthen the communication of faculties and students, and to promote the research cooperation between China and ASEAN countries.
The calling is targeted to the specialists and scholars of the universities of ASEAN countries.
Papers in the following forms and with following contents are warmly welcomed.
I. Contents of the review:
The qualified paper should be based on the public (or can be publicized) data, and focus on the “Marine Education” in ASEAN countries, including the following themes and contents but not limited to them:
1. The marine education syllabus and courses for the following disciplines: Marine Science, Marine Biology, Marine Resource Government, Marine Engineering, Naval Engineering (Marine Transport) and Marine Environment Protection;
2. The faculty teams of marine education including professors, associate professors, lectures and other staff;
3. The numbers of marine students, including the undergraduates, the graduates (master and doctoral students state separately), etc;
4. The marine education networks including fundamental marine education, online marine education, marine schools, or universities for marine education, and the marine research institutes, etc;
5. Any marine research labs and training bases.
II. Requirements of the Paper:
1. Review papers are encouraged and preferred. 
2. Submitted paper should be written clearly in English or Chinese.
3. The collection and analysis of the original information.
 See the Copyright Policy for more details.
 The original data should be appended as the references.
All necessary files should be submitted in attachment :
 Please ensure all the figure and table citations in the text match the files provided.
By submitting the review paper, authors should agree to the following terms:
1. The Center and the authors share the copyright of the review papers.
2. The reviews should not infringe the legal rights of any third party. In case of any infringement, all legal liability shall be borne by the authors.
3. Authors hereby grant the Center a free and unrestricted usage of the article non-commercially.
4. All collected information should be approved to be publicized.
5. The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the paper do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
If you are interested in this calling, please send the attached Answer Form back to the Center before 5th July, 2020. And the deadline of the Review Papers is 31stAugust, 2020.
The author should provide the contact details:
1. E-mail address;
2. Full postal address
The paper which is not accepted by the Center will be returned to the authors within one month. Paper will be paid after it has been accepted.
Please send your paper to the following e-mail address of the Smart Ocean Center.
E-mail address: email@example.com